Ready to schedule your pet’s spay or neuter? Before scheduling, please note:
- All appointment requests will be reviewed by our medical staff prior to confirmation.
- If your pet has/had significant health issues, you may be referred to your full service veterinarian.
- We do not accept brachycephalic (“smoosh face”) pets due to increased risk of complications with anesthesia.
- Examples of brachycephalic breeds include, but are not limited to, French and English Bulldogs, Pugs, Persians, and Himalayans. If your pet is brachycephalic, please contact your full service veterinarian for their veterinary needs.
- All privately owned dogs and cats must be at least 4 months old and 2 pounds on the day of surgery.
- Puppies and kittens with rescues or TNR kittens must be at least 2 months old and 2 pounds.
- Are you a rescue, shelter, or community/feral cat trapper?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your access to our volume client portal which will expedite your experience with multiple animals. You may still book your animals through the online booking portal.
- If you are trapping 1 or 2 cats, you may come in without an appointment Monday – Friday at 8:30am. If you are planning on setting 3 or more traps, we ask that you please call beforehand so we can reserve room on our schedule.
Ready? Set? Go!
Please visit our Online Scheduling Portal for real time availability.